**Due to Holiday traffic there will be a slight delay in responses to your inquiries. Our staff are working hard to provide you with the best possible service through this busy season. We would like to thank you in advance for your patience.**
At Canadian Coin & Currency, Trust, Value and Convenience make selling your items an easy and rewarding experience!
Since 1987, Canadian Coin & Currency has been Canada’s leading acquisition specialists, with top expert appraisers on hand to evaluate your items.
We ensure that your items will be expertly evaluated, and our buyers will explain the basis of the value of each item, with no obligation for you to sell.
Appraisal services are also available for estate and insurance purposes.
We value our excellent reputation, and always strive to make the sale of your collection a pleasant and rewarding experience.
At Canadian Coin & Currency, our professional buyers always pay fair prices based on the greater of the precious metal value or the collector value.
You can be assured that the highest fair market value will be paid, with immediate cash or equivalent payment. Rather than just offering "cash" for your items, we are usually able to offer the highest buy prices available anywhere in Canada for your collection or accumulation.
Permanently located in a large former bank building on Yonge Street, our Metro Toronto office offers free parking in front of our door.
Once inside, we offer comfortable, private meeting areas in a safe and secure environment.
If you’re not in the Toronto area, send us your securely packaged items for evaluation, and we offer the same high buy prices and professional service for all items sent to us.
Two Easy and Convenient Ways to Sell Your Items to Canadian Coin & Currency:
• Visit us at our metro Toronto retail showroom and meet with one of our professional buyers
• Free parking in front of our door and easy street access right on Yonge Street
• Top expert appraisers are on hand to immediately evaluate your items and explain the basis of the value for each item
• Highest fair market value prices paid, with immediate cash or equivalent payment for your items
• Send us your items securely packaged using a reliable shipping service with tracking
• A professional buyer will contact you to acknowledge your package’s safe arrival
• An expert appraiser will evaluate your collection and contact you within 48 hours with a competitive buy offer
• Highest fair market value prices paid, and we will send you a cheque for the value of your items
PREPARING YOUR ITEMS TO SELL
Use the resources below to help you prepare your items. Click on the links to save and print downloadable PDF documents.
OLD COINS & BANK NOTES • Canadian Coins
• Canadian Bank Notes
• Pre-Confederation Tokens
• US Coins
• US Bank Notes
• World Coins
• World Bank Notes
• Ancient Coins
• World Mint Products
• Single coins to • large
GOLD & SILVER BULLION
• Pure gold bars
• Pure gold coins
• Pure silver bars
• Pure silver coins
• Alloyed gold & silver coins
• Pure platinum bars
• Pure platinum coins
• Pure palladium bars
• Pure palladium coins
ROYAL CANADIAN MINT PRODUCT
• Yearly proof, specimen and uncirculated sets
• Cased dollars
• Gold, silver, platinum and base metal coins
• Limited edition coins