Since the first coins of the world were struck more than 2500 years ago until now, coin designs have been confined to two dimensional coin blanks and the limited relief of traditional minting. With this ground breaking new release, the Royal Canadian Mint brings Canada’s most iconic animals to life with full three dimensional sculptures rising up from the surface of the coins. Each impressive $100 coin in the five coin series is struck in ten ounces of pure silver, and is further enhanced with a layer of 24 karat gold plating. In addition to their artistic beauty, collectability of this revolutionary series is further heightened by an extremely low limited mintage of just 1,200 pieces for each design.
This coin will be presented standing on a round wooden pedestal and protected by a domed cover that allows the coin to be proudly displayed as a work of art. As pure silver coins produced by the Royal Canadian Mint, there is no HST or GST applicable on these coins.
Get all five coins in this series, and save $100 per coin!
Although the Royal Canadian Mint is completely sold out of the first coin and complete subscriptions, we still have a few available, including the sold out Grizzly Bear. Best of all, although the official issue price for single coins is $1099.95, we are pleased to offer complete subscription sets at just $999.95 each. Discover the whole series. 2017 $100 Sculpture of Majestic Canadian Animals: 5-Coin Pure Silver Set
One of Numismatic Expert Steven Bromberg’s Top Picks EVER! Here’s why:
• First issue ever to feature revolutionary full three dimensional designs
• One of the most innovative and beautiful coins ever issued in the world.
• Extremely low mintage of just 1,200 coins for Canada and the world.
• High likelihood that demand will far exceed supply, resulting in a substantial increases in market value
• Stunning appearance, can be collected and enjoyed as a work of art at the same time.
• Large and impressive with a 65 mm diameter, 40 mm height and weight of 10 ounces of fine silver
• Original sculptures modeled by renowned artist and sculptor Karl Lansing
• Designs feature iconic Canadian animals